Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Etsy Meanderings

I've gotten a burst of energy this morning.
Maybe because I'm headed to my family's for some R&R,
Maybe because my birthday is coming up and I've been applying for work, lately,
I feel a surge of new beginning,
but
whatever the reason, I thought
why not post this morning...
before yoga and pulling weeds.



                                                                          $250
This is an original oil by Jennifer Greenfield at AstralArts, titled 'Surrounded'.

Doesn't it just have 
all the magic that your heart feels 
when you watch a sunset ...or this morning... a sunrise?

I think that it's perfect.


                                                                $30.49USD
 As I was cleaning out my email, I came across the Dutch Etsy newsletter, and instantly fell in love with 
Sandra at SandraDieckmann has created this illustration for your enjoyment, on paper and tote bags, and 
she has so many fanatastic creatures you're bound to find your totem spirit there,
or at the very least, an creature who's company you enjoy ;)

                                                                           $38
These spunky darlings at LizardsJewelry from Lovettsville,Virginia. Made of polymer clay and sterling silver. Wow. I don't know about you, but I am amazed of the ways people use polymer clay!
It just doesn't inspire me, but then I see things that other people make and I'm
BLOWN AWAY! Polymer Clay? Really?
WoW.

                                                                           $26
Stackable, stretch bracelets: LOVE THEM!!
You get this whole set, everything you see here: $26 Buckeroos!
Really.
I'm not even kidding.

Stunning, just stunning.
Well, I hope that you all have a wonderful time celebrating whatever you are
celebrating this fine summer weekend, hoist a toast to me, and my birth, would ya,
and
Dance, always make time to DANCE!

All the best!!
:D 
xx

No comments: