Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Creative Technologies are Inspiring!

So this morning while on Facebook for far too long, once again, I came across Wil Wheaton's post about the site This Is My Jam. I'd never seen this site before. Very wonderful and great to hear Beethovan's 9th again...but what was really soul-tingling was the comments under the FB post! Sooo many very creative people saw the beauty in the This Is My Jam website's overall look and in response they wonder about knitting or crocheting the patterns!
LOL
I absolutely LOVE that kind of linking of ideas! I hope they do it.

Then I began to wonder, if 
MAYBE
all those sweaters in the eighties
weren't
IN FACT 
already pieces of music!

come ON! Let's PLAY one!



Have a great day!!
xx



I love to hear what you have to say.

No comments: