Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Etsy Meanderings

So it seems that Friday is the only day that I post.
blast.
what can I say about that? what excuse do I have....
well...
I guess winter hit our little family hard with sickness (just colds and such) and general doldrums, but
SPRING
is in the air! So that's all about to change
and
I've ordered my seeds...
Yayyaayyy!
I'm not as good at gardening as I dream that I am.
In my mind's eye, the garden's bounty is well tended and weedless all season
and
harvested come Fall.
ahhh, it's a sweet dream.
Hope for me that this year I may come close to living the dream! Hope.
:D
In that vein,
today's post is about all things Spring-y.
Just to put you in the mood, too, in case you aren't.
;)






Ceramic Toad House - $44.02USD    TikaCeramics














Have a wonderful Day!!
:D
xx




7 comments:

KapkaDesign said...

beautifully designed blog :)

Sukran said...

Great picks.Thanks for sharing with us

HN said...

Thank you for including my Flea Market Rx™ Brioche Tin Pendant Light on your lovely spring moodboard post! So glad to have found your blog - LOVE!

All my best,

Hilary
Flea Market Rx™

Tracey said...

You are very welcome and THANKS so much for the compliments - they warm my heart!
<3

VisuaLingual said...

Lovely! Thanks so much for including our seed bombs!

SplendidJunk said...

Inspiring writing and creative jewelry. Thank you for including my tureen in your gorgeous post.

Cheers!
Anne
Splendid Junk

Unknown said...

love the meanderings - thank you for including ZiBagz among such loveliness!

♦ happy weekend ♦