Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Etsy Meanderings

Those of you who know me, know that I LOVE, love, Love great socks!
well...
Let me amend that.
I've only been going through a little love affair with them recently.
Those people who have known me since high school were, undoubtedly, puzzled.
Yes.
It may be recent, but it sincere.

This fantastic little shop makes hand printed socks. Hand printed!


And oooo aren't they lovely! These are Hand Printed Fruit Socks in Peach.  
StrathconaStockings - I love you!
(I hope you were using your theatrical 'yelling' voice while you were reading that.
It was necessary. Trust me.)

Speaking of 'LOVE'.

Natta Leonard over at LoftFullOfGoodies makes these scrumptious ombre cuffs - to order.
Sweet. And at $14 you'd be crazy not to get yours. You gotta know this fun trend is just starting.
You gotta get in on this.
Honey and orange with blue highlights: perfection. It's like summer wrapped around your neck.
Being that it's made in Spain, this little beauty's creator might just know a little something about sunshine and 
how to capture it just for you. I think that she did a perfect job.
Buy it before I do.
$28 at SarahRobinL

And there has to be something for my little superhero.
This wonderful backpack is just the ticket!
The other day we're getting ready to go out and he says,
"Are you ready to save people? I am. If we see any bad guys, I'll go like this and like this."
And then he was an awkward blur of flails and kicks, that I'm sure were
SUPER
in his mind's eye.

I was actually pretty proud. He is a little superhero to me.
Reminds me of that old Seinfeld joke about how
becoming a

"Superhero was actually a very real possibility to every little boy."

Something like that.
;)
xx
Have a great weekend.

I hope that you all have a wonderful time enjoying the holidays.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know you miss your old format .. but I love ♥♥ your narration .. you are so funny!

wonderful finds.. cool socks! .. Socks, Shoes and Bags .. those are my weaknesses .. oh and Earrings and Sweaters and ... well you know what I mean!!!! ~:o)

Tracey said...

LOL I totally KNOW what you mean - I have all the same weaknesses!!

Thanks for the compliment :)
xx