Thursday, June 9, 2011

It's lovely being green

I have green on the brain today.












Hard to say what put it there, but it's there.




So many tones. 
So cool and inviting.
Relaxing and, at the same time, energizing: it's the color of the heart chakra.
I have a meditation that I practice when I'm walking, where I imagine a pale, leaf green color surrounding my heart and growing out until it creates a huge aura around me.
Fantastic.
Try it sometime and let me know what you think!

Here's a couple of necklaces I made recently.
Both are very summery.
The left one is about 17" long, mixed glass beads with tan leather finishes.
The right one is a choker length strand of tonal malachite with a vintage metal chain and a handmade clasp.
I love both... maybe
because...
I LOVE the way green looks with blue!!

So fun and summery.
Reminds me of a sunny day on the ocean.
Have a great day!!
:D
xx

No comments: