Monday, June 13, 2011

New work

It's been awhile since I posted new work, but I've been making new things all weekend!
A few new personal favorites for sure!!

My sister says that I have to learn to separate with my work more frequently, so...

I'll be posting items to my etsy store this week.
I am headed over to try out a friend's camera for some better closeups of my work. Hopefully, that will make easier to 'experience' the jewelry when I post them.
Until then...
Here's a look at one set that I made a couple of weeks ago for another friend.

They are turquoise and wood with silver.
Very dainty and summery.
I hope that she loves them as much as I do!

Have a great day!
:D
xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the turquoise and wood together.... ♥
Very southwest!

Kerri said...

Your earrings are lovely! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog too :)